A few months ago, MB Lynnwood refused to service my vehicle under unknown grounds.They falsified the truth and accused me with something I have never done and never said.

The business that puts lies into a foundation of their operations does not exist in my books and I was happy not having to deal with the liars over the past few months. Recently, I began receiving sales materials from MB Lynnwood inviting me to upgrade my car which I purchased from them, and which they unfairly refused to service. These solicitation offers indicate that despite refusing to provide services to me as a customer, MB Lynnwood continues sharing, selling, using or otherwise taking advantage of and extracting commercial value from my personal information without my consent. Unauthorized disclosure of personal information is unethical and illegal trade practice.

The evidence of misuse of my personal information further proves that MB Lynnwood is acting up on the unsafe edge of law.I hereby demand that MB Lynnwood stops using my personal information for any purposes, and never contacts me again in any forms of communication.

Review about: Mercedes Benz Of Lynnwood Customer Care.

Reason of review: deceptive sales practice.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Deception, Lack of customer service, Deceptive sales process.

Comments