I had wanted to test drive a Mercedes, however the Seattle dealership I went to did not have the model I wanted, so they told me they found one at the Lynnwood dealership and called them to let them know I was coming to try it out. I called Lynnwood just to make sure, as it is a bit out of the way for me, and the receptionist said the model I was looking for was right there on the showroom floor and it shouldn't be a problem. After driving 45 minutes on my Sunday afternoon, I arrived at the dealership and there it was, just as she had said, sitting on the showroom floor. Martin, an older salesman with white "Einstein-ish" hair introduced himself and asked if he could help. I explained to him that a salesman from Seattle had sent me here so I could test drive the car, to which he replied, "interesting". He then took my driver's license to make a copy, while I went to go look at the car. Shortly thereafter, Martin returned and told me I couldn't test drive the car. It was being held for someone else. (Odd seeing as how the Seattle salesman had set it up not an hour beforehand) I explained to him that the Seattle dealership had called and set this up... That I had called to make sure it was there and I could test drive it, but Martin clearly didn't give a s*^% and had no qualms about letting me know it.

Now, while I can appreciate that he might have been disappointed that he had no chance of getting the commission from the potential sale as I had been sent by someone else, he could have been apologetic for the inconvenience, made up somewhat of a more believable lie or at the very least, NOT nasty, but instead, I got more of a "Sucks for you" vibe.

This is not the sort of customer service I expect from a Mercedes dealership or any business, for that matter.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of test drive. Mercedes Benz Of Lynnwood needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned test drive in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mercedes Benz Of Lynnwood.

Comments