I own a 2006 ML350 with several issues that I wanted to fix with maybe the help of the "experts" at Mercedes Benz at Lynnwood. I talked to a service guy I think his name was garret.

Issue #1: I have extremely spongy brakes which I flushed and bled and changed out the master cylinder (genuine part) but still has the same issue, question was is there a special bleeding procedure? Answer: "we use a special vacuum pump that we uhhh hook up to you master cylinder and uhhhh bleed it from the bottom of the car". I didn't continue asking since he obviously didn't know what the *** he was talking about. Question 2: I have an SRS light on and notice 2wires disconnected.

Answer: that would seat module. Ok can I get a wiring diagram so I can fix it myself? No the service Dept spends hundreds of thousands of dollars for us to use but not for you. I had a couple more issue to inquire about but the way things were going and me losing patience I just got up and left.

Anymore time there is end up punching that *** in the face. I finally got to see what this place is all about first hand. It's about buying their cars at their dealership but don't come here if u got issues with it. Don't get me wrong, these are the best cars for the money and you wouldn't expect anything less.

In Lynnwood MB expect less!!! Recommend another dealership.

As for garret, he needs to be fired or go get an ASE certificate at the least if he's going to talk "maintenance" as a profession. Go get clue ya ***!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mercedes Benz Of Lynnwood Manager.

I didn't like: Incompetence, Lack of customer service.

Comments