Caution. This is not where you want to take your Mercedes.

I have three Mercedes Benz cars. I have recently filed a complaint with the WA State Attorney General. This is a serious complaint. The ownership has changed, they have a high overhead on this place, one way to pay for this is causing more problems on your car.

I would suggest that others who are disappointed in the results also file with the WA State Attorney General. They should be investigated for improper service repair. I spoke to the Service Department Manager, Gary, and the Owner, John Hatula, they were not interested enough to examine the damages that occurred there.

If you are complaining about the service there, please also file with the WA State Attorney General's office. Document it.

This reviewer shared experience about "service issues" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mercedes Benz Of Lynnwood. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mercedes Benz Of Lynnwood.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Mercedes Benz Of Lynnwood to other companies on our site.

Comments