After our bad experience buying the Mercedes ML350, we discovered that after the 4-day trailer hitch installation (it was supposed to be a one day job), this Mercedes dealer didn't hook up the wiring that would allow a brake controller to be installed. I returned the car for the wiring to be hooked up and this time it was a five day wait!.

Once again there was a lack of communication from the service department as they did not call to update us as promised. A day or two would go by and there would be no word from the service department. They received several bulletins explaining how to hook up the wiring to allow the vehicle to tow but they were unable to connect the wiring. The dealer ended up ordering and installing a new SAM unit.

I'm genuinely perplexed by the appalling lack of customer service at this dealership.

The owner clearly has significant investment in the facility and they sell a first class products. It's unfortunate the service manager and the sales manager do such a poor job as this could be an excellent business rather than an idiotic one as it stands today.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mercedes Benz Of Lynnwood Manager.

I didn't like: Lack of customer service, Incompetence.

Comments